Monday, August 16, 2010

Ca$hflow- I Need Your Love (1986)


Some alternate first lines for this song:
It's only nice out in this city when I'm at work all day, and then I spill pee on my shoe on the same day: it shouldn't have to be like that, it shouldn't have to be like that.
I would like to take a ride in a convertible, but I don't want to have to sit next to a total dick for an hour: it shouldn't have to be like that, it shouldn't have to be like that.
Ice Cream Truck slows up in front of the house, then takes off when I run out the door waving money: it shouldn't have to be like that, it shouldn't have to be like that.
I get the day off of work, and channel 38 is playing a stupid parade instead of three episodes of Maury: it shouldn't have to be like that, it shouldn't have to be like that.
Theatre is out of Junior Mints, and tries to talk me into Twizzlers instead: it shouldn't have to be like that, it shouldn't have to be like that.
Parents make fun of me for wearing 'hammer pants' to a family BBQ: it shouldn't have to be like that, it shouldn't have to be like that, mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment